Thursday, July 2, 2009

HOME - a movie by Yann Arthus-Bertrand

Composed from tiny bits of life elements,
to the breath taking landscapes,
unimaginable patterns & designs our surroundings bear,
brought in to life by the rhythm of our pulses…

It’s a journey of reality
with no fiction, mega effects or super animation
but just the story of you and me…

You’ll see the beauty without experiencing
You’ll feel the joy without celebrating
You’ll cry without tears in your eyes
& feel the pain with no harm
“How is it possible?” or “Is it possible?”
“Yes indeed, thanks to you & me…
for we made it a reality…”

HOME…
Think what you want to do with it!

That's what I felt what I should share with you all... It's up to you to experience the rest. All you need is some time to download or stream this amazing journey & 1:30 hours of your valuable time to watch...
PS: I recommend to watch it in HQ (High Quality) mode if you have sufficient resources...


No comments: